– Kuya. – Are you ready?
– Yeah. Come on. Mommy’s excited. – Can you help me with this?
– Wait, I’ll open the trunk. Kuya, don’t forget to bring
Ate Jessie’s favorite cake. Yeah. Thanks. Good evening. Nanay Isabelle… Elai… This is my mother
and my sister, Claire. Good evening. Hello. Good evening. Good evening, Ethan. Hi, Tita. Tita. Jessie. – Kuya.
– Helen. This is for you. Thank you. Tita, we brought
your favorite dessert! Thank you, Claire. Ate. How are you, Helen? Tita… We need to be at
city hall by 2PM. Should I send a driver
to bring you there or do you want me
to pick you up? There’s no need, Ethan. It might just cause delays. We can manage.
Thanks for the offer. What’s wrong, Ma? I was just thinking about
your father and Arabella. I wish they were here. I wish they could attend
your wedding, too. We all want that, Tita. Unfortunately… …our situation’s
complicated right now. Elai? Where are you going, Elai? I’ll just get a picture
of Rhian and General. What for, son? So they can be with us
and they won’t be sad. They’ll be happy
if they’re with us. I’m sorry. – Please excuse my son.
– It’s fine. It’s fine, Isabelle. I actually think… …it’s a good idea. By simply looking
at their pictures, it will feel like
they’re with us. Nanay, I only found
a picture of General. Rhian doesn’t have one. Hold on, I’m going to look
for a picture of Rhian. – Rhian!
– Elai! – Shh!
– Rhian! Keep quiet. Over there! Over there! Here! Here! Elai… How have you been? You’re alive! Shh! We missed you. Where were you? Listen, no one must know
that I’m here, okay? Why? You and General were gone.
We were sad. Join us. We’re going to
Jessie’s wedding. Wedding? Yes. She’s marrying Ethan.
She’s pregnant. They’re having a baby. Why are you sad? When’s the wedding? I don’t know.