Florida Concealed Carry Replacement Card | How to change your name

Hello and welcome to Tampa Carry. My name is Ryan. If you have a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit and you have recently gotten married or divorced, you need to change the name of your
concealed weapons permit. In this video, I’m gonna show you just how to do that – fast and easy. Changing the name on your Florida concealed weapons permit is a little bit of a pain in the butt. However, if you follow these steps, I promise to make it as simple as possible. First, you must get a notarized statement of your recent name change. This could be your divorce decree or a notarized marriage certificate. Next, you must take this
notarized document to the Department of Agriculture Regional Office. I’ll include a list of regional offices in the description below. No appointment is necessary. However, you must bring a check or money order for the amount of $15. For some reason the state of Florida will not accept cash, debit or a credit card for a name change. Seems pretty stupid to me. The Division of Licensing will update their system and print you a new concealed weapons permit on the spot. It is that simple. If you have any additional questions, please leave a comment below and I would love to help you. Give this video a big thumbs up and if you haven’t already, subscribe to our channel for more amazing videos like this. And until next time. Stay safe.

Michael Martin

3 Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment