– Rolling. – [Narrator] How powerful is a kiss? Can it heal something that’s broken or break something that’s healed? Four ex-couples agreed to kiss on camera. This is their story. – Franca, this girl I met after a show. We dated for like seven months. – It was going well and then
I went back home to Germany. – When she came back, it just kinda like, kinda just lost touch a little bit. – I don’t even know
what I want out of this. – I still kinda like her. – Maggie’s my high school sweetheart. – Our families have been
friends for a really long time and we were friends all
throughout high school, we just started dating
end of my senior year. – And then she went off to college, which stopped our relationship. – We started this affair
around Valentine’s Day. It was over a month
later because I was still involved with someone else. – We both know where we
stand with each other. – I have a hard time getting
out of relationships. – Alex is a very unique
person, I would say. – Dom is a little uptight. – The big thing was is that
she’s kind of chronically basically late to everything. – He’s also the type of person that was like very into coasters. We’ve had sex on this table, why can’t a cup be on this table? – Hola. – Hey. – What’s up? – Nada. – Cool. – Hello. (laughs) (laughs) – Ugh. – Hi. (gentle music) (laughs) (laughs) – Okay. – Good work. (laughs) – Oh my god. – That was hot. – Kiss was amazing, it was great. – Shut up.
– Phenomenal. – Shut up. – I didn’t feel that feel. – Yeah, I’m just not. – We haven’t talked in awhile but like, if you wanna hang out sometime. (laughs) – The kiss doesn’t change anything. – It’s still normal. – Yeah, no, like for this
moment, super strange, like once I leave, totally normal. – It’s gonna be fine. – No that was just wildly personal. – Yep.
– Yeah. – Well that’s what a kiss is. – You know the voice in
your head that’s like, oh I should get back with
my ex, I really miss her, that voice is a lie. – I think we’re on the same page. – Same chapter. – Same book. – She’s a slow reader.
– I’m just a slow reader. (laughs) – Yeah there we go. – There’s a good old place
where we can kiss again, deli food and a bench, make out with a pepperjack turkey in my mouth, whatever you want, it’s just like. – You’re not set on the turkey? – No no no.
– You’re flexible. – Yeah.
– Cool. – Jinx. – I think everyone should stay friends ’cause we’re really good friends and we have an awesome relationship now so if you can stay friends, do it. – I’ll call you sometime?
– No you won’t. – I know.
(laughs) – Nope. (laughs) – After you, I guess.